Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Well damn.


Well, Christmas sort of became real today.


Steve's present fell through. I was counting on my agent doing a Christmas miracle and didn't work. Just not happening at all.


So I had to punt. Big time. Things ordered have a very short time to deliver now.


But perhaps the miracle is I've come up with another idea. I don't know if he'll like it. It's a completely out of the box kind of gift.  It's pretty major but returnable but still....


I also asked Steve what he wanted for Christmas dinner. Another turkey? Something else?


Helpful.....


So I made a command decision and ordered beef wellington from online.

 
Always wanted to try them --  not making them myself of course. That would be a disaster.


Tonight on TV we may watch Curse of Oak Island, "Precious Metal". Or we may watch an episode of Jack Ryan.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: