Wednesday, January 9, 2019

You've got to be kidding me


The day overall has been better. Just a couple blips. But I'm getting tired of the bad attitudes I keep running into.


Nothing on TV for me tonight. I may watch the On Demand version of Manifest from Monday. Steve is also indicating he may not go to the range tonight. But I'm not cooking dinner.


I feel like I'm getting my book mojo back. Maybe I'll work on that?



Or read. Just starting LIFE INSIDE THE BUBBLE by Dan Bongino. Nonfiction

"He swore to take a bullet for the President and left it all behind to take a bullet for the American people"  Why would a successful, twelve-year Secret Service agent resign his position in the prime of his career to run for political office against all the odds?  New York Times bestseller, Life Inside the Bubble is an intimate look at life inside the presidential “bubble,” a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the “alternate reality” in which monumental policy decisions are made. And it is the story of a dedicated Secret Service professional who, after years inside the “bubble,” walked away in favor of sounding a clarion call to the American people in defense of sane government and the US Constitution. Finally, why the Fast & Furious scandal, the bombings in Boston and the terrorist attacks in Benghazi are harbingers of what’s to come without a bold change in direction.
Published 2013; 208 pages. Research.



Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: