Friday, June 21, 2019

End of the work week


Friday. Soooo....




Oh, binging on The Blacklist and now its 6-episode spin off featuring my favorite character. Where has The Blacklist: Redemption been all my life? Loving. It. So Much.


Love me some eye sparkle. Yeah, I'm having a crush. So whatever. Nothing new here.



Tomorrow I have a beading workshop that should be fun. The project is one of those memory wire coiled bracelets of lots of different beads of your choosing. Since we're coming upon Independence Day, I'm going to do a red, white, and blue one. I ordered some spacers in the shape of stars.



And I'm hoping to start whatever new project I'm choosing. Maybe a bracelet using this superduo mix:


Or this more complicated bracelet:


Otherwise, a usual weekend of reading, napping, some cleaning, and more binging. 

Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: