Friday, June 14, 2019

It's the weekend! We're here to party.



TGIF. On Monday, it always seem so far away.


My eye appointment went well yesterday. I have fun there; they enjoy my enthusiasm. I'm getting new frames for my everyday glasses and I wound up having to get new one for my prescription sunglasses, too. The old ones were rather old. They should be ready by the end of next week. I'll give you two hints. New glasses: COLOR.  Sunglasses: JACKIE O.


Tonight we have Battlebots and Live PD to view. I don't know about dinner yet other than it will be something from out. Usually Chinese but we'll see.



I don't have a beading workshop this weekend so I need to some cleaning. But also some beading. I'd like to make significant progress on Candy's bracelet. But I also just got my Hematite faceted beads so I can finally work on the dragonfly pendant.


 And the selenite beads so I can do this pretty lacy bracelet.


 And I need to do some reading, Interneting, napping, and binging.



Steve has a gun tournament to run all day tomorrow.



The second season of Absentia was released on Amazon Prime today so I hope to also do some viewing of that. Very dark.




I'm behind in the Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes so should do some catching up there. Another new episode will be on tonight.

I'm over halfway in the Williams book.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: