Friday, June 7, 2019

What's that you say?




It's been a tough week but we made it


Tonight I'll be meeting up with my sister and brother-in-law for dinner/appetizers. I'll be giving her, at last, the bracelet I made for her.


Tomorrow afternoon I have a bead class/workshop. I also have a list to go shopping for. I pretty much always do.


I'm apparently in a "gathering" phase of my creativity. I'm getting the supplies for several projects.


A LOT.


I worked on Candy's bracelet last night. I'm on row 40; so 20% done and I got to turn a page on the directions. Exciting! And I can finally see the pattern emerging. I was getting worried.


So other than that, I need to go to the grocery store on Sunday and the usual stuff. It's supposed to be a lovely rainy weekend so I hope I can enjoy some napping time, too.



Have a good weekend


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: