Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My new favorite word


Happy Wednesday


And the beginning (I'm hoping) of a four-day weekend for me. I'm ready.


Last night I started to rewatch the first season of The Blacklist but this time going along with the script and making notes. Very illuminating in terms of structure and backstory and seeds planted and setting things up for the season/series.


So I'll probably do season 1 episode 2 tonight.


I don't really have any plans with my long weekend. I like it that way.


I will probably post tomorrow for Independence Day but I'm not sure about Friday. We'll see.


So hanging out withe dogs, keeping them calm. Reading. Beading. Napping. Internetting. Working on the book project. Cleaning maybe.



Oh wait, I haven't done an obligatory obsession clip yet.


Ok, better now.

Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: