Friday, July 26, 2019

Rough week but made it



TGIF! I'm ready to be set free.



The weekend cometh!


My beading class that was on Sunday was postponed. It's ok. I was still needing some items to try with the project, I wasn't thrilled with it being on Sunday -- it's usually on Saturdays, and this gives me time to do nothing and bead and read. I do enjoy the class and the ladies I get to hang out with but it's also nice to not have obligations.



There's a new made for Amazon series starting today that I'll maybe check out. Called The Boys.

 A group of vigilantes set out to take down corrupt superheroes who abuse their superpowers.




So we'll see. I still need to watch SO many shows. Criminal Minds, Lucifer, Killjoys. And I'd like to rewatch a whole HELLUVA more shows. Timeless, Scorpion, The Blacklist, Arrow, Agents of S.H. I. E. L. D.


But then it's the weekend and all I want to do is nap.


And to close, here's a Tom Keen:




Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: