Friday, July 19, 2019

Woot and more!



It's Friday and .... They've released season 4 of Veronica Mars a week early!!! It's available NOW!!


So guess what I'll be doing this weekend?! Squee!!




I. Am. Gobsmacked.


And I found the PERFECT focal piece for the orange necklace I'm going to do next. Here's a reminder of the project (the outside circle):


And these are the beads I got for it:



But I don't like those bead enhancer thingies that this designer made so I was looking for a focal piece on Etsy  .... and voila (and then some!):


Isn't that so cool?! I hope it comes together like I picture it. The feeling you get when your beading creativity just WORKS:




Steve has Big Sky State Games in the morning. I have a haircut and maybe coffee with Mom. And to make the post complete, here's a Tom Keen:



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: