Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Daydreaming about Friday .....



Nothing on TV tonight for me. Steve has the gun range. I'm not going to finish the 6/0 pattern bead crochet bracelet. The thread/cord was cut and in trying to put connect it to more, the pattern got off by one or two beads so it's bugging me. Anyway, I've got the feel for the 6/0 size pretty ok. I'm going to go down one more size to 8/0. Beginning with the alternating between two colors.



Also "reading", CREWEL WORLD by Monica Ferris 1st of 19 in series featuring Betsy Devonshire, a needlework shop owner in Excelsior, Minnesota

When Betsy Devonshire arrived in Excelsior, Minnesota, all she wanted was to visit her sister Margot and to get her life in order. She never dreamed her sister would give her a place to stay and a job at her needlecraft shop. In fact, things had never looked so good – until Margot was murdered… The art of needlecraft requires patience, discipline, and creativity. So, too, does the art of detection. Just ask Betsy – who’s learning that life in a small-town needlecraft shop can reveal an unexpected knack for knitting … and a hidden talent for unraveling crime.

Published 1999; 260 pages. This is a re-read for me from quite a long time ago. And I'm doing this as an audiobook for something to listen to while at work or at home while beading if nothing is on TV. I guess I'm in a craftsy mood.


That's about it.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: