Monday, January 13, 2020

Hi, it's Monday



Back to work.


Nothing really on TV tonight. There's things to watch but nothing I'm really following. Tomorrow though ....


The class on Saturday was fun. A lot of people were gone from our group but we still had four students. The bracelet was fun to make but in retrospect, I shoulda chosen different colors.


I also have a problem sometimes of pulling things too snug, as you  can see even in this photo.

I made the birthday bracelet for Candy. She wanted one with shungite. This one also has some black tourmaline.



I think that turned out super pretty.

And my second step of teaching myself bead crochet, going down to a smaller sized bead, here's the result.


This is with 6/0 beads. Now I'm doing one with the same sized bead but using a simple pattern instead of alternating between two colors. Alternating is a lot easier to do especially in starting, at least the first three rows. So on the pattern one I'm doing now, I actually "cheated" and added three rows in the beginning of alternating two colors just to get the form going.

And here are a couple other bracelets I've done in the past few weeks:



I had started a book this weekend but I don't think I'm in the mood for it so I won't share the info on it. Still looking.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: