Friday, January 31, 2020

The weekend is mine, capiche?


TGIF.



No plans this weekend. Coda hasn't been doing very well with his back end so I'll be keeping him resting.


I had a wonderful morning. I stopped by Albertsons and FINALLY ran into my bestest friend Nikole. It had been over a year. I thought she had moved to another town to be near family. It just made my week.


I'll do some beading. I'll hopefully do some cleaning. I'll do some napping. I think my cough is finally deciding to exit.


Yeah, we'll watch the SuperBowl. I've ordered a collar for Ryker. He reacts the same way to football games as fireworks. This collar is supposed to have pheromones and lavender to keep dogs calm. I'll give it a try.


And after the game is the beginning of a new cycle of The Masked Singer.



Have a good weekend


 Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: