Thursday, January 9, 2020

Floof


Sorry for missing yesterday. I took the afternoon off. With this stupid cold, I felt worse in the last three weeks but couldn't take time off because other people were gone. I decided yesterday was the day to go home and nap. I may do it again today.


Here's a photo of the strip of bead crochet using pony beads. HUGE beads.


I'll be working on the 6/0 sized beads this evening. I strung them on the crochet thread last night. But this has also gotten me interested in regular crocheting or knitting. I'm looking into classes. I've tried to learn for decades now but it has never taken hold or lasted very long. Maybe this time.



We're anticipating some snow in the next few hours. Perhaps. Definitely cold temps for the next several days.


I think I'm kinda in the mood to make potato soup this weekend. Hmmm.


 Nothing on TV tonight. Enjoying very much the book I'm reading.



Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: