Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dark days are meant for napping


Tuesday. 

 


 We've got Curse of Oak Island to watch tonight. I think I'll be having Egg Roll Soup and I'll make Steve some fish sticks and Rice Roni.

 


I played with the beads I'm thinking of using for our next class at the end of the month. Here's the sample:

 


 Here's the colors I'm going to use:

 




 I wasn't thrilled with the pattern at first (I thought it looked too costume-y) but now I don't mind and I think with the colors I'm going to use, it will look rather nice. I'm not going to change my mind. (This is Plan B, technically, I was going to go with pink/salmon tones in the beginning).

 That's about it. It's cooler today with occasional flakes but it's supposed by 70 on Saturday. See, I told ya today is napping weather.


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: