Thursday, March 25, 2021

Outnumbered


Thursday. 

 Tonight we have BattleBots and Steve will pick up some dinner, maybe Arby's again. I needs to play with my beads some more for Saturday's class. I'm sticking with the copper and patina color scheme but I think I'm liking the size 15/0 (smaller) beads rather than the 11/0 even though the 11/0s stack up snugly. 

 


Last night I played mostly with the 11/0s. Tonight I'll complete a 15/0 pyramid just to confirm. And even though I have some sparkly beads picked out for the other part of the bracelet, I've got a bunch of copper beads I'd like to take another look at. 

 


Oh you know I will. I will work it to DEATH.

 I had my eye appointment today; always fun to interact with those folks. I'm getting new glasses -- a teal color this time. 

 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: