Thursday, March 11, 2021

Not thrilled


 Thursday and our receptionist called in sick today.

 


 I'm a little put out because I had wanted to go back to the bead shop to look around on my lunch. On Wednesdays, I go there on my lunch hour to say hi to friends because they meet on Wednesday afternoons. So I can't really concentrate while I'm there if I'm shopping.

 


I was working with the beads last night that I'm thinking of using for the class on Saturday. My image in my mind of working was "faded jeans/chambray and white cotton shirt"...

 


What I wound up with was more like Cinderella or Tiffany's. 

 


Here's the sample:

 


 And if you remember, the sample of the pattern and the bracelet at the shop is "African":

I think mine is VERY pretty and I would wear it. I finally LIKE it.  And in the class, we can do whatever we want ... but do I want to do a Princess bracelet when the spirit of it is supposed to be African? On the other hand doing the African-inspired beads, as Steve joked last night ...

 

So I was wanting to stop by the shop again today to look for some potential other beads to be more in line with the intent. 


 Because I'm a Bead Diva. But I can't even go today so I have to wait a WHOLE DAY. Or maybe even wait until Saturday itself.

 


Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: