Monday, September 13, 2021

Hi ho Hi ho it's back to work we go...


 Monday. 


On Saturday, I received my Found Objects Challenge items for September:

 


Not horrible -- also not a lot there. I've taken them apart and already have ideas for most of it. Some of the beads I won't use. The beads on the purple one are plastic and the largest ones on it, the gray/purple ones, are ugly. But I've also decided to put my mini-twist to it. The first challenge, I wanted to use every little piece. The second challenge I let myself not have to use every piece. This challenge, I was going to try to use what I've got here as much as possible without supplementing too much from outside.

 


 So I'm thinking two necklaces and a pair of earrings so far. A couple of pieces there from the silver necklace, I have no idea yet.

 


 But I have until October 4th so there's time to mull it over. I went to the bead shop on Saturday. Hardly anyone there. All I did was take apart the FOC pieces and brainstorm on them. Not currently working on a project.

 I finished the JD Robb book. Along with continuing in the Robert Jordan book, I've started BURDEN OF PROOF by Jack Campbell. 2nd of four in JAG in Space series.

 


Lieutenant Junior Grade Paul Sinclair must adjust to his new position on the warship USS Michaelson--juggling his Legal Officer responsibilities and his personal life, as his relationship with girlfriend Jen Shen intensifies.When an explosion takes out most of Forward Engineering, Sinclair leads the effort to extinguish the fire. He's practically a hero. But when Captain Shen, Jen’s father, is brought in to conduct an investigation, it seems that he’s gunning for his daughter’s suitor. Soon Sinclair uncovers evidence that points to a cover-up—involving a rising star in the officer corps. His evidence is circumstantial, and the suspect is the son of a powerful vice admiral. Sinclair is determined to see justice done, but is he willing to risk his name, his career, and his future among the stars?

Published 2004; 301 pages. 

 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: