Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sometimes you just need a banana ... part two


 Wednesday. And no wonder it's a been rough week. It's retrograding all over the place.

 


Steve has the range tonight. I could either play with some jump rings and work on a chainmaille bracelet or I can read if I can settle on a book.

 


  Made this last night:

 


 The charm is from Hobby Lobby and was the starting point of the project. The sections of the fan open and close and on the back side is gold with some embossing so it can look good either way. The beads were from old subscription boxes. I don't do pink a whole lot but when I do .... I do good. Thinking of my ultimate fave, the blush bracelet, also.

 


 Hobby Lobby is going to become my new crack house, with the bead shop closing. They have TONS of charms and focals which is what my jewelry making is transitioning too. They suck for seed beads and such but what a joy for other supplies. I hadn't really looked at their beading section in many many months. Maybe since I started doing this two years ago about. My understanding of what/how things are used has grown leaps and bounds.

 


 Have a good day

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: