Thursday, September 16, 2021

Sometimes it's a better conversation


 Thursday

 


Steve is meeting with a friend in town after work-ish. I'm going to make tacos and work on jewelry. I had a brainstorm last night.... it didn't hurt too much. 

 


 I was playing with the FOC stuff and I think I may have come up with an idea on how to use the difficult two pieces. The ones in the square red box there.

 


And I'm not going to be using these pieces because they're either ugly plastic and the chain rusted in the cleaning process.

 


 And these are going to be part of a necklace

 


 So I'm thinking there will be four pieces in total.  I'm going to play with this stuff tonight. 

 


It might work ... or it might not.

 

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: