Thursday, October 7, 2021

Looking for the weekend


 Thursday

 


 Listening to the audiobook of THE STORYTELLER by Dave Grohl. Nonfiction

 

A collection of memories of a life lived loud. Dave Grohl is a 16-time Grammy-winning musician and 2-time Emmy-winning director.  He has been one of the most beloved and respected figures on the international music scene since his recorded debut with Nirvana on 1991's generation-defining Nevermind. Grohl took center stage with Foo Fighters' 1995 self-titled debut, the first album in massive 12-Grammy-winning catalogue.

 Published 2021; the book is 384 pages.

 I received my box of goodies from Fancy Nancy's de-stash. This is what it looked like inside when I opened it.

 


 There were some very cool charms. There were some so-so stuff. And there were some ucky tassles. Overall....

 


 I'm not terribly sad the bead store is closing. I did a whole lot of my shopping via Etsy because the prices at the shop were high though I did buy some things there to support local. I will very much miss the little group getting together. Even though we're searching for a new place to meet, it won't be the same. And it some ways, it feels like we've all moved along already. I have felt that since this summer.

 


 Not much going on this evening. The same ol' stuff. No skunks were caught or sighted. Looking forward to it being Friday.

 

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: