Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday


 Monday. Oh what a weekend. 


Met with the wildlife control guy on Friday after work who set up four traps around the yard for the skunk(s) in the subdivision who for the last week seemed to hang around. Friday night ... Ryker got zapped in the face by a skunk because I stupidly let him out after dark.

 


 Oh how not fun.

 


I won't go into the gory details.

 

So I didn't go to the bead shop on Saturday. I finished the re-read of the Frazer book. I watched a Hallmark movie on Saturday night. I napped a bit yesterday. And here we are on Monday. And Mercury keeps retrograding on me.


 Currently reading THE RINGS OF HAVEN by Ryk Brown. 2nd of 15 in SFF series.

 


A ship stranded halfway across the galaxy…
A difficult and lengthy journey home…
A home world in urgent need of their return…
And now they are running out of food…
The crew of the Aurora must now trust their new allies in order to survive. But their situation may be far more serious than they imagined. And their actions could have repercussions across the galaxy.
Their journey home may just have gotten slightly more complicated.

  Published 2012; 241 pages.

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: