Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Today's mood


Wednesday. 

 


Just tired and sad today. Tired because Coda had one of his restless nights last night and couldn't settle until after midnight and only then because I gave him another Gabapenten, kept my arm along his back while we were on the loveseat, and I had sleepy ambient music going. 

 


 Sad because sometimes it's hard to always take the high road, or bite one's tongue, or let go.

 


 And it's been a hard Mercury retrograde this time around.

 


 Steve's got the gun range tonight. I will either read or watch something and then hopefully go to bed early.

 



 Oh, no skunk again today.

 


And I didn't win the random drawing for the September Found Objects Challenge. I do have October's challenge on the way.  



 Have a good day

 


 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: