Monday, July 29, 2024

Monday Blues


 Monday.

I had a productive weekend with crochet. I've technically finished Miranda's blanket. I could do another row of the border since I have one skein left and what am I going to do with it otherwise? We'll see.

I started Jimmy's afghan. It's three tones of green and in an interlocking block pattern so it looks almost like camouflage.


I started it to see if it was going to work out. It will. 

And I started Ezra's poncho. I started it ... then ripped out a few rows because it just wasn't working with the black yarn. 


Black yarn is hard to see even with good light and I was doing a stitch in which I had already found a couple mistakes I'd made because of not seeing it clearly. The new stitch is better and goes faster. Win-win. 

So my plan is to work on the installers' blankets at work and the office people's ones at home. What I REALLY need to do is complete the wedding blanket. 

I finished CITY SPIES FORBIDDEN CITY by James Ponti. 5 stars. I'm not sure what I'm going to read next. Maybe get a start on GarbAugust? 


No sprints tonight. Crocheting and reading.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: