Friday, July 19, 2024

TGIF!


Friday. Service manager out all week. 

Once again, no real updates. I mostly viewed the convention coverage this week on YouTube and not as much reading. Last night I ripped a row out on the shawl because I thought I'd made a mistake but apparently, I hadn't. Lost time and wasted effort.

The clock is ticking and I need to get the wedding and Christmas stuff done and more progress. 

Recapping: reading and listening to NAVOLA by Paolo Bacigalupi (fantasy) and L.A. BURNING by D. C. Taylor (crime fiction/thriller). Crocheting an orange shawl for an online friend who is starting the process for a heart transplant but I also need to finish the wedding afghan for our neighbors by October and I've only a skein and a half left to do on one of five Christmas present to be done by December 24th. I have a handful of YouTube book people's videos to catch up on. I'm in the middle of watching Blue Bloods and My Life Is Murder on Amazon Prime.

Sprints tomorrow. Steve has Big Sky State Games event to run tomorrow. I'm reading and crocheting. Walking Keo. Staying out of the heat.

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: