Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Not again...


Wednesday. Keo's got ringworm again. 


He's currently still at the vet to be sedated and all over body check. He's got some kind of infection in the groin area that he won't let me look at. They'll also trim his nails because he won't let me touch them. My poor baby. 

So I'll go get him when they say he's ready. 

I've started the third cake of yarn of twelve on the wedding bedspread. I'm a little ahead of schedule. 

I've got a little over an hour left of CITY SPIES audiobook. Maybe I can finish it this afternoon. I've got books on hold at the library but I may have to put them off a little bit. 

Steve's got the gun range tonight. I'll be crocheting, listening to audiobook, and taking care of Keo. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: