Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday



Last night was completely spent in front of the tv -- I enjoyed it but what a waste of time in general! I had two hours of The Voice and then I stuck around for the premiere of a series called Smash about the behind the scenes of a theatre musical. Yeah, had to see that.



BUT... three hours??? Nothing else accomplished. Nothing read.



Today, the phones were crazy, at last check I had taken 75 calls. Blech. And I was in a vicious cranky mood. I blame the full moon. I took the boys for an extra long walk to work it off.



Steve has a board meeting tonight so I'm doing some catch up on the news and blogs. There are some caucusi (?) and primary tonight. Looks like Santorum is doing well -- Woot!! I volunteered to help with Congressman Denny Rehberg run for Senate; I'll give it a try next Monday evening doing some calls. We'll see how it goes.



I'm waiting for the library to kick loose a hold on Deborah Crombie's newest, NO MARK UPON HER. I read the sample on the Kindle and I liked it. At last, a book to look forward to that might not let me down. :)



All right, off you go.



Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: