Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nor, apparently, do I care about yours


Well, shoot, last week's showing of Touch, starring Keifer Sutherland, was just a teaser. It doesn't start until March. That's not right. I'm vexed. Terribly vexed.

I've been reading THE 5000 YEAR LEAP by W. Cleon Skousen. This is a remarkable book that goes through the principles behind the founding of the US. I actually had two copies of it; one I had purchased and one I had picked up for free in the books for free in the lobby of the library. I had one with me at work today on my desk. The IT guy came by to ask me to do some more recording for the phone system and he saw and said he had it was a great book. I had confirmed it and we chatted a bit then I decided since I had an extra copy to give it to him. Maybe it will open another person. He said he was really excited to read it. :)

Otherwise, a typical work day. I'm going to read some news and then get back to my book.

Oh, and an update on yesterday's post: the SJ Parris book has slipped now to an April release date. Bah.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: