Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday..... there you are. I'm so happy.


TGIF. Woot!

Luckily, no plans for the weekend other than the usual. Cleaning, laundry, reading, maybe watch a movie via On Demand. Dare I find another series to binge watch? I don't think I can take it right now. Still reeling from The Borgias with the sad scenes of Juan's death and his father's grieving. 



I was the same with Broadchurch a month ago. The reactions of a town to the death of Danny was amazing viewing and then the surprise/shock of who did it was terrific storytelling.


See why I don't watch much TV? I have an extremely high bar for shows to reach but when they do, just wow. The Walking Dead returns on Sunday. The last episode we saw of this was Beth being killed and I was devastated. And pissed. They have a lot to make up for.


Supposed to be in the 50s for the next few days with possibilities of showers.

Question: why does "healthy" "organic" food usually taste so bad? Ugh. It's like they do it on purpose to push us back to fast food.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: