Thursday, February 5, 2015

Whadya mean it's not Friday?



Slept very well last so I felt incredibly alert and better today. Go figure! Must repeat that more often. It helps that I buzzed through the rest of season two of The Borgias and I'm free now. I'm not that interested in season three because it won't have the tension of Juan in them -- though, hey, incest can be interesting too. (Cesare and Lucretzia are siblings and well, historically supposedly really really liked each other). The last episode of season two was really touching. The Pope finally buried his son Juan, lifting up the head and shoulders of the adult actor and when he turned around he was carrying a boy -- as if THIS was how he saw his dead son. Very moving.

Tonight, I hope to read and sleep. In that order.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: