Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I think Coda and Ryker think the same

Sad,pomeranian,share,dogs,bed


Looks like I'm re-reading CROCODILE ON THE SANDBANK by Elizabeth Peters instead of yesterday's post. This is 1st of 19 in series featuring Amelia Peabody, a Victorian feminist Egyptologist. Here's a description:
Thirty-one-year-old Victorian gentlewoman Amelia Peabody has not only inherited her father's fortune, but she is also blessed with his strong will as well. Now she's headed for Cairo, accompanied by a girl with a tarnished past, to indulge her passion for Egyptology. Little did she know that murder and a homicidal mummy lay in wait for her.
 Published in 1975, it has 272 pages. I read this decades ago, maybe in the early 90s. Great characters and of course archeology. Somehow I stopped reading it somewhere in the middle, maybe when Ramses grew up. I saw it available on the digital library site and decided it would be fun to read it again.

I have the season finale of Agent Carter tonight to watch on TV.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: