Monday, February 2, 2015

Ohhh that Monday alarm ...



So I had an "interesting" weekend. Saturday morning I woke up not feeling well and I didn't want to walk the dogs feeling that sick so I decided to take them for a ride instead. Sometime during the night, our across-the-street neighbor parked a flat bed trailer directly behind our driveway. And so when I backed out at 6:30 in the morning and still dark I didn't know it was there and I hit it. No damage to them, thank goodness, but I completely busted my right rear taillight. Try to find a body shop open on a Saturday, seriously. I found one and got there at 8:30; they said they were overbooked being the end of the month but they would try to work me in. They did. But they didn't have the right taillight in stock. Bah.

Because I wasn't feeling at well, when I got home at 11:3 0and hadn't eaten breakfast, I had lunch then I went to bed and slept until 4. No cleaning or laundry done. Then we had a sponsors' banquet for the Friends of the NRA at 6. Sorta a lost day for me.

Otherwise, I read a little, watched an episode of Dr. Who and a couple episodes of The Borgias.  I watched a little of Grantchester on Masterpiece Mystery but got sidetracked by the Star Trek movie (2009) on which I think they did an excellent job.  And then the weekend was over. (I didn't watch a whole lot of the Superbowl or even the commercials).

Tonight Steve has a pre-board meeting before the real board meeting tomorrow night. (shrug). Nothing on TV for me tonight so I'll either do some more Netflix viewing or reading.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: