Thursday, October 22, 2015

Busy.


It is amazing how different work is with competent people in the saddle. Wow. Steve and I are pinching ourselves and pray Liz and Alex never leave us.

I'm just about done with the Ashley Weaver book. Soooo much to read. And I'm kinda tempted to read FRANKENSTEIN by Mary Shelley.


I've not read it before and, being written in 1816, has language that I just love. (So why didn't I read it before?)  English was just beautiful then. And we all THINK we know the story but because of movies and TV, we don't. So maybe that will be next, just in time for Halloween. We'll see. Truly, I have too much to read right now and not putting time toward it like I used to.

Today is



of the diet. So far, so good.

On Netflix, I've been hanging out in season 3 of NCIS.



No shows on TV tonight for me. So that's a good thing. Dinner, read, sleep ....  for tomorrow is Friday.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: