Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Where did everybody go? Why's it so dark?



Oy, that makes me laugh.

As does this in honor of the new Star Wars movie trailer which was revealed yesterday:


And this is amazing and wonderful: This is The Monkees, "I'm a Believer" from POP SONNETS: Shakespearean Spins on Your Favorite Songs:


I had considered love a mythic force,
A fable told to children ere they slept –
And if ‘twas real, it show’d me no remorse
While it withheld the wistful dreams I kept.
I thought of romance like a chest of gold,
Assuming what I gave would e’re be lost;
thus I commanded that my heart grow cold
so I might ne’er incur its heavy cost.
But when at last I saw her visage fair,
My chill’d convictions thaw’d to my relief;
I’m now the heart’s disciple, deep in pray’r
And thoroughly devout in my belief.
No force on earth could ever be applied
to make me, love’s apostle, leave her side.

Isn't that brilliant?


Tuesday. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on tonight, "Devils You Know":
Having reluctantly agreed to share information with Rosalind and the ATCU, Coulson and the team search for the Inhuman who is killing other Inhumans; May feels that Hunter's mission to take down Ward is getting too personal.
It's a dark and rainy day. Beautiful.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: