Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Laugh it up, Fuzzball


SO the story of the mouse in my house continues. I had put what remained of my Nutrisystem soft-packaged food in a bag in a cupboard in the kitchen. Last night at 11 I hear rustling in the cupboard. That damn mouse has it bad for my Nutrisystem food. True love.


Yeah, I think that's what the mouse said to my food. Only it's pretty much my only food source right now sooooo, buddy, you can't have it. So I rushed to wake Steve up. He's dead gone zonked out. I mean even after he'd been walking for a couple minutes he still wasn't awake. So his plan finally was to sweep the mouse into a waste basket (he had an oven mitt on one hand). So the mouse is in the basket ... and jumps back out again and escapes behind the microwave and then probably behind the refrigerator.


I've been wanting to re-read the Laura Ingalls Wilder books for a while but I can't find my collection. So I stopped by B&N last night after work. They didn't have the collection (SERIOUSLY?). But I did buy the first book and started it last night.


Yes, it's for younger readers and it is wonderful to hear about life in early America but I remember it being .... more. I'm still enjoying it.

It's National Chocolate Day!


I cannot participate this year, unfortunately.

Time to sneak a Deeks:



Ahhhhh. Lovely.

Last night's episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D was a wow. I was pretty much glued the entire hour. Good job. One review started out with this: "Everyone once in a while you watch something on TV that is truly special and unique."



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: