Tuesday, June 27, 2017

It's only Tuesday.


Steve has to participate in an orientation meeting at the range tonight so it will just be me and the boys.


I finished the book I was reading so now I think I'm back to the Pat McIntosh histmyst. According to Goodreads and my goal of reading 90 books this year, I'm five books behind. And looking at where I was last year in number of books read, I'm 13 books behind.


I do! I do! Finding the time to do it somehow is now more difficult. I value sleep.


And there's things that have to get done each day like spending some time with the boys and  meditation.


And sometimes I'd rather play on the Internet or watch a show/movie.


And I really really need to read stuff that I already have.


 So tonight, I think I will meditate, be with the boys, figure out dinner for myself, READ, and go to bed.



See you tomorrow



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: