Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Just not feeling it today


Haircut went well. My hair likes to be at the shorter length. It's healthier looking again.


However, on the "blah" side, a cold is trying to get me. When we had lunch with Brad and Crystal on Saturday she was saying she was on the downside of having the worst cold she's ever had in her life. Right, don't get too near, I say.


And then, of course, when we're leaving, she hugs me.


Aaaaaaaand I feel like crap today.


So I don't know what to do. Try to head it off -- I've already taken some Emergen C and Tylenol -- or wait for it to be full blown awful to stay home. Bah. I need to be well enough to go to circle on Friday and class on Sunday.




Still not doing a whole lot of reading this week. Plugging along in the Jecks book. And nothing on TV for me tonight. Here, have some Arrow to feel better.



Have a good one



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: