Friday, June 30, 2017

Weekend ... time to play


TGIF

Tonight I have circle; Sunday I have class.


I don't think we have anything going on this weekend. I started to clean things out of my office on Wednesday but the garbage was already half full so I had to stop. I should continue that task.


Do you remember Mystery Science Theater 3000? OMG, I loved that show.


Yes, it was the best.

In the not too distant future, when zany mad scientist Dr. Clayton Forrester and his loopy assistant Frank get bored with their work at the Deep Thirteen research center, they kidnap Joel the janitor and shoot him into orbit on the Satellite of Love. While in space Joel builds wacky robot sidekicks Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot to help him withstand an onslaught of grade 'Z' movies that the mad scientists force him to watch. And they make comments throughout the viewing. It ran from 1988 until 1999. Wonderful.  Oh, this is my humor!


And it's baaaa---aaaack!


Season 1 of Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return is on Netflex. Run, don't walk to watch it. That's partly what I'll be doing.

And reading, napping, etc. etc.


Have a good weekend


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: