Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday.



Monday. On the front desk.

Finished the Estelle Ryan book. The new Louise Penny will be showing up tomorrow on the Kindle. I have my fingers crossed for that one but the author has been on a soapbox the last few books which is a turn off. 


It was a pretty good weekend. Nothing spectacular.


No, no kaboom. We did watch the new Alien movie that came out a few months ago via On Demand. Alien: Covenant. Predictable. I hate space horror. And so predictable.


And I hate watching it. I mean, really. You've got a movie-viewing audience who has now been around the block several times. The look-alike android on the ship at the end is the evil one. The guy who is first die was who you figured it would. The ending was not a happy one. And the STUPIDITY. Yes, let's go off our colonizing mission with 2000 cryogenned people on board to go to this planet on a whim that no one that we know of has ever vetted before. Nothing could go wrong.


I mean, they should all be handed red shirts, fergodssakes. 


Tonight there's nothing really on TV for me. Working a 9 and a half hour day will undoubtedly wipe me out. So I expect to be early to bed. Earlier.



That's about it. I'll tell you about the Penny book tomorrow.

Have a good one.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: