Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Problem solving



Tuesday. Afternoons go quickly. I'm trying to work on my book now that I'm not at the shop in the afternoons starting this week. I guess right now I'm getting lots of inspiration which is a good thing to happen. I'm finding a lot of sources online actually which of course is free.


And I am getting lots of pieces. I know it's a huge undertaking. And I want it to be good. Complex. Layered.



I almost forgot I have Manhunt: Unabomber on TV tonight. "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree":

Linguist Natalie Rogers helps Fitz find clues about the Unabomber's identity in the Manifesto, but their findings face skepticism at the UTF. In 1997, Ted claims he can invalidate all of the evidence against him.
 I love shows that make me feel smart, always a good thing.


Oh, a Scorpion gif without a Toby/Happy. I need to rectify that:


Better now.


 Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: