Thursday, August 3, 2017

So close


I've decided to take a personal day tomorrow.


Things have been a bit stressful lately so I'm not just doing the afternoon so phones get covered at noon. I'm taking the whole day. Just for me.


And amazingly, somehow I didn't watch the last episode of the third season of Scorpion!


I know! I don't know how it happened. And it was how they got themselves off the deserted island and some great Toby/Happy moments.


As far as we know, Steve doesn't have anything going on this evening. And I don't have anything until tomorrow evening. Taco salad for dinner.

HEY!  Pre-season football is on tonight! The COWBOYS!! Woot!


Another cooler-ish day. Liking it. But it is going back up again after today.

Have a great day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: