Monday, October 22, 2018

Because it's Monday


Tonight I have Arrow, "The Longbow Hunters":


In order to track down Diaz from inside prison, Oliver realizes that it will require aligning with an old enemy. Meanwhile, in Star City, Felicity’s attempts to root out Diaz are thwarted by Diggle, whose allegiance to A.R.G.U.S. now requires him to keep civilians like her on the outs. Realizing that she can no longer rely on her old team or old methods, a clear-eyed Felicity resolves to find a new way to go after Diaz.
I got some good work done on my book. Prepping for NaNoWriMo. Fleshing out the beats. I'm kinda stuck in the 2nd act. I know what has to happen but I don't know the details. I need to do some research. Take the time to read. Aggressively.



I realized today that I won't be giving out Halloween candy. Halloween falls on a Wednesday. Steve has the gun range. It takes the both of us to do it. One to open the door (me) and one to hold the dogs (Steve).


Will I buy candy anyway? Maybe.




Have a good day


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: