Monday, October 1, 2018

Ready for Monday


And here we are again.

Last night's NCIS Los Angeles was SO GOOD!


It had so much show to show that their usual opening was changed to a three second title screen. Cross your fingers this means a good season is forthcoming.


Nothing really on TV tonight for me. If I want to continue with Manifest it's on at 9 tonight which I don't really want to stay up for. I have found that On Demand has the episodes so that is probably how I'll catch up on it.


Music night on Saturday was really good. Such talented people. When we sing Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen), we break into parts and it's simply angelic. Sarah took a photo (it's not a large room, keep that in mind):


I hope I remember that night until my end of days.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: