Thursday, October 25, 2018

Frustration, I haz it


Kinda done with people for a while.


A person I think I'm friends with posted a rant against our current President -- not his policies -- so I responded with the good job he's been doing in the job. Didn't get into a direct discussion with her. She has minions for that. I'm just really really disappointed and now reevaluating the nature of the relationship. Sad.


Yeah, but was it really what I thought it was?

And at work our receptionist  ... I don't know. It seems like I have to correct mistakes a lot. So as the supervisor, it's my job. Had to do it today and she snapped at me and is now giving me the silent treatment. Sigh. I get it; it's tough to hear stuff like that over and over. But I'm also tired of having to do it over and over. And the talking back?


Just getting tired in general of always having to take the high road.

Steve has another meeting tonight. I've got the finale of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team. "Game Day":

The final rehearsal. Dreams come true as the squad photo is taken and the ladies hit the field for their first game, but first they must prove the moment isn't too big for them

Otherwise, I'm working on my book.





Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: