Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday Happy Dance


TGIF!


Oh the leisure plans I have! Netflix is my buddy this weekend. Instead of waiting for the end of the total airing in the UK of The Great British Baking Show ten or so weeks from now
 

....and realizing all of their US viewers would find black market streaming of it (and I probably would) .....
 

  ..... Netflix is releasing it early here, in fact the day after it airs in the UK.


 

And guess what? The first episode is available today!


Also today is the release day for the Netflix miniseries continuation of The Dark Crystal movie from the 80s. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.




Tonight we have the Battlebots and I have Making the Team.


LivePD isn't live this weekend.

Otherwise, I have two beading magazines to read through.


And the usual beading, reading, napping, and Internet-ing. For three whole days.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: