Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Threats but not too bad really


Tuesday. Just .... Tuesday.



Nothing on TV tonight. I finished the Rothfuss book last night.


It was very good but definitely the first part of a trilogy. I'll read one or two or so of others things to cleanse the palate before continuing. I'm still way behind my reading goal for the year. Ah well.


I just barely started to figure out the new beading technique this weekend, bead crochet, when I realized that learning it with six different shades of white and so-pale-they're-practically-white beads probably wasn't a good idea.


So what I am going to do is switch to the jewel tones to learn that technique and use the white/pale ones to do the very similar looking "peyote with a twist" stitch (also needing to learn that with a youtube video) and see if there's a huge difference in the look using the same sized beads. An experiment.


So tonight , I could choose a new book, work on some beading, or go to bed because today has also been tired out but not as bad as yesterday.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: