Friday, August 2, 2019

It's Friday



TGIF.  No plans for the weekend other than probably getting groceries. Steve doesn't have anything going on either which is good because he says he's not feeling well today. A bug of some sort.


Tonight we have a plethora of TV. Steve and I will watch Battlebots which goes until 8. I will leave at 7 to watch the season 14 (!) premiere of Making the Team (the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders guilty pleasure show I watch) from 7 until 8. Also at 7pm is Live PD until 10 and the season finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. until 9. I will not watch that until later.


It's flipping hot out. I don't. like. it.


And I don't want to hear people talking and summer makes me cranky.

 

 So I'm ready for a weekend, like, now.


And some reading and beading and Interneting. That's about it. That's all I want.


And a nice Ryan Eggold/Tom Keen GIF:



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: