Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday


No service manager or sales guy today.


The weekend was ok. I stopped by the bead store to take advantage of a sale.


I beaded some. Working on the rivoli bracelet on Friday evening, doing some cleaning up of my work table Saturday, and re-stringing the 11/0 bead crochet.


Steve wasn't feeling great yesterday so we didn't have any kind of big blowout Superbowl thing. Then I watched The Masked Singer. So the weekend was ok.


Nothing on TV tonight. I started my 11/0 bead crochet at lunch today. I'm calling it "juicy" because it's white, orange, peach, and apricot in color. 11/0 beads are small. Have I mentioned that yet?


On Saturday the temperature in the afternoon was 71 on my vehicle gauge. Yesterday, Sunday, it snowed.



Have a good day


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: