Friday, February 21, 2020

The end at last



The end of the week. TGIF. We made it.


I've got a bead class tomorrow. Here's the project:


My pinch beads are gold. From there ... I'm not sure yet.


Tonight we have Live PD and Strike Back to watch. "Episode 2":


After catching wind of a feud brewing between Edon and his son Loric, S20 launches a raid on their family business in hopes of extracting the location of the bioweapon from Loric, whose self-serving cooperation leads them to an exchange between Edon and jihadist..

I'll be working on my bead crochet.

On Sunday, I have NCIS Los Angeles, "The Circle":

Anna Kolcheck returns to warn Callen that he is in danger and he must now work with an archenemy to stop an underground trafficking ring

Blech, Anna. I may not watch it after all.

Otherwise, I truly just want to nap with the boys.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: