Friday, February 28, 2020

Wannnnnt the weekend


TGIF

No plans for the weekend, that is, I'm not going anywhere. I don't really want to leave the house.



I may have to get groceries but that's it.


Tonight on TV we have Live PD and Strike Back, "Episode 3":


Section 20 is in Tel Aviv, tracing a man with stolen Russian military tech that he plans to sell to Zayef and Mahir. A notorious Israeli gangster makes matters even more complicated. Luckily, S20 picks up a highly-trained friend along the way.
On Sunday I have NCIS Los Angeles, "Alsiyadun":

When Fatima is captured while on a mission and held for ransom, Callen and Sam enlist a deep undercover CIA agent, Kadri, to help get her back

We'll also watch, probably, The Walking Dead which I'm finding so boring these days but oh well.


I hope to nap, read, and bead and some cleaning. And I haven't watched the shows from Tuesday.  I've got to keep Coda quiet because I'll be taking off the bandage on his paw to let it air for a few hours. It's healing pretty ok.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: