Wednesday, December 8, 2021

I really need to do more beading ... me most weeknights


 Wednesday

 


Steve has the gun range tonight. I TOTALLY spaced last night that he had a board meeting. I was in the middle of making dinner and watching the Found Objects live when I finally remembered.

 


 Being Wednesday, this was the usual beading afternoon at the shop. With no shop to go to now ... I had found that we could use the meeting room at a coffee shop and they take dogs. Today was the first day. Everyone seems to like it so they'll talk to a manager-type person when they leave to see if we can have a standing reservation. I stopped by at lunch.

 


 So I probably won't bead this evening. I'll probably read.

 


 I think I'm only at the halfway mark in the Wilde historical mystery. I gotta get moving in it.

 


 Have a good day

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: