Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Winter's just getting started, isn't it?


 Tuesday


I would like to bead when I get home from work in the evenings. And I really need to.  I have Candy's birthday bracelet to do before the end of January. Yeah, I just looked it up. It's the 19th. I have less time than I thought. I will probably do a very simple two-color pattern like this for her only in teal and gold:


But then expand it into a bracelet/necklace duo that can be worn together or each apart similar to this idea:

 

And with magnet clasps at the ends of each bracelet and necklace for easy changeability.


But I also want to work on a simple bracelet for myself. Here's the pattern:

 


 I don't know why but I love the color combos for a winter-type feel. 

I finished GOVERNOR by Weber last night. I liked it. I've finished 75 books this year now. I probably won't complete another book before Saturday. 

 


  Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: